Today I want to give you a quick tip on how to choose between two possible options.
Watch the video or read below for the transcript.
If you have to choose between two options, you're tired of making pros and cons lists, and research only makes your indecision worse, here's an exercise you can do right now.
Imagine the absolute best-case scenario for both options and answer these questions:
- What's the result you got?
- How's life?
- And if they're both amazing, which ones would your heart choose?
- Which of the possible futures would you like to live in?
And since money is many times a decision factor, answer this follow up question:
- If money wouldn't be a problem, which one would you go for?
That doesn't mean you'll ignore the money aspect, but at least you'll know exactly how you feel about it.
To get the most out of this exercise, I have two big tips:
1. Make sure you're in a positive, relaxed state. Don't make decisions on a bad day. Go for a walk, meditate, do some yoga, anything that will clear your mind and set you up for success.
2. Drop the idea that there's only one right choice. Pick one and make it the good choice. Go to work and make it successful. The absolute worst thing you can do is not making a decision. And nothing is forever, you can always go back and try again.
If you still have some doubt or worry, imagine the worst-case scenario for the option you pick. You'll realise, in many cases, that it's not that bad!
Have fun with this and if you need help, I'm one email away, [email protected] is where you can find me.
WANT TO WORK WITH ME
1 TO 1 ON YOUR WEIGHT LOSS GOALS?
CHECK OUT ALL THE DETAILS.
Every Thursday I send out a Life Lesson Letter with coaching, news, and details or discounts I don’t share anywhere else.
Fill in the form and add [email protected] to your contacts so the emails don’t go to Spam. See you on Thursday!