I help introvert women eliminate overwhelm and procrastination, so they can make progress with their creative projects, get things done, and build extraordinary lives.
- Find and plan your next creative project or side hustle
- Develop a productivity system that works for you so you can get things done
- Eliminate procrastination
- Work through limiting beliefs
- Get unstuck when you don’t know what to do
- Follow through when motivation is running low
- Stay accountable
- Adopt new habits and routines
Though I’m an extreme introvert, I love to share what I know so you can achieve anything you want.
Throughout the years, I achieved a few big goals. And I’m not mentioning them to brag, but to show you that I’ve been in the trenches. I know fear, disbelief, self-doubt, not feeling ready, waiting for the perfect moment, and all the possible excuses.
- Got out of debt
- Moved to a different country
- Lost weight
- Ran a marathon
- Lived on a boat
- Changed careers and became a creative entrepreneur
Everything required discipline, determination, planning, and massive action. There was no room for procrastination
I also teach Yoga and Pilates and I like to dip my toes into the woo-woo world as often as I can (I’m pretty sure I manifested having a baby boy after a 1h meditation by Dr. Joe Dispenza!)
But I’m not all about the woo. Before changing careers, I worked as a software quality assurance engineer for 10 years.
I understand spreadsheets, I’ve got systems for everything, and I can do math faster than I can eat a cupcake (this should make it clear that I eat cupcakes VERY FAST). Plus, working for corporations like Intel, Microsoft, and Amazon helped me learn a lot about people, life, and business.
- Help you do what you said you’ll do even when you don’t feel like it
- Have compassion when you need compassion and give you a kick in the pants when you need that
- Be on your team no matter what
- Help you develop better habits
- Give you a safe space where you can talk or cry
- Help you develop and implement a plan for your goal
- Show you the positives in situations where you don’t think there are any
- Never judge
I always felt like I don’t fit in, so I had to design my way into the world. I started by simply wanting to live an extraordinary life, live outside social norms and find a path of my own.
I’m working towards finding balance between wealth and time. Have more than enough, but also an abundance of quality moments with my tiny family. Be there for every important milestone. Fully present.
I want to help others achieve the same thing. Find their way and LIVE, truly live.
And the impact I want to make in the world? Supporting the causes that I believe in. I know that the more I make, the more I can give. Fighting against animal cruelty is not something that I can do on my own, so part of what I make goes to the organisations that have the tools and incredible humans to speak for the voiceless.
If you want to see if we’re a good fit, please email me at [email protected] telling me what you’d like help with. Expect an answer within 24h.
IMPORTANT: due to going on maternity leave, I will not take any new clients after June 1st.
Every Thursday I send out a Life Lesson Letter with coaching, news, and details or discounts I don’t share anywhere else.
Fill in the form and add [email protected] to your contacts so the emails don’t go to Spam. See you on Thursday!